Wednesday, January 30, 2008

HENRY, our new pet! or son... daughter... thing.

Because a pet fee for a cat is expensive in the city of San Francisco (otherwise, we'd have a cat by now), my wife and I have desperately clinged onto this bonsai tree my mother gave us for a wedding gift. We have treated it, him, her, as a part of the family now.

We also have given him, it, her a name: Henry! Named after our best friend who pretty much just sits around the house doing nothing and drinks a lot of water.

He's a proud addition to our growing family of 2!

:)




we love henry very much. I make sure he gets lots of mist and water, and meg reads to him bedtime stories at night.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very fungshway Bert!

-SRS

Anonymous said...

PUT SOME CLOTHES ON HIM. i'm gonna knit him a hat.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations....I think...Can't really say he has your eyes or anything like that, but he's about as skinny as the both of you, so I guess that counts. Hey, where's the art???